Sunday, February 9, 2014

THE WANDERER


Falling through the skies above me, in to the Earth I hail.
With the mist surrounding my face, into these oceans I trail.
A beautiful day and a beautiful sun, shines before me.
A warm sky with a twinkling star, sparks over me.

In this city, I walk over these empty streets, lit with joyous candles.
shining and shimmering in my empty eyes, entering my black castles.
In this city, I see people sparkling in sun, glowing and shining bright.
celebrating the mist of the mountain, and the rustle of the night.

In this city, I see the silent nights and morning mist, talking to my empty soul.
Singing me secrets of the people and their world,and the hugs they stole.
In this city, I hear the sirens of the passing ships, whispering in silent melody.
broadcasting wisp of sea to my fellow travellers, bequeathing her fidelity.

I dive into the heart of this city, searching for the pearl beneath.
I look across the rocks, the reefs, reaching to the coral sheath.
It showers me with its beautiful colours, its joy and its cheer.
as I stumble upon my conscious, having found the true elixir.

It liberates me from the living dead, rejuvenating my spirit.
showing me the Nirvana, the path to truth I failed to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment