Tuesday, December 3, 2013

SILENT HILL


The world mirrors me in darkness and light,
glowing across the inevitable time and tide.
Flowing out of my chaotic attire,
I see you across my dreams and desire.

I look at your shadow through time,
wondrous, illustrious, and shining bright,
over a plain blue lake so divine,
a ripple across it makes me fright.

It starts to kill you as it kills me,
to make a contact with your beautiful waters.
For ripples would form a wave that drowns me,
and dissolve your shadow that shines across.

So, I stand in silence watching over you,
like a silent hill gazing at the lake in its lap,
for your waters may shine bright as blue,
while you strike your gaze at the distant map.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Fantastic depiction!
    "a ripple across ....
    .... shadow that shines across"
    Absolutely beautiful! :) :)

    ReplyDelete